To redeem these codes, visit: http://books.wwnorton.com/books/detail.aspx?id=4294980550
- Click the Access button on the left of the page.
- If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to do so.
- If you do not have a Norton account, please follow the instructions to create one.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to a product registration page, where you will enter your registration code.
- After registration, you will be taken to your dashboard, where you can access your ebook in the “ebooks” tab.
- To read the ebook, click the “enter” button. To access the ebook online after initial registration, visit http://books.wwnorton.com/books/index.aspx and sign in to your account. Select “My ebooks” from the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the page. You will be directed to your dashboard, where you can enter the ebooks in your account.
- After you have clicked “enter,” a VitalSource window will pop up and will prompt you to register for a Bookshelf ID. Please be sure to temporarily disable pop-blockers so that you may view this window.
- Once you have completed VitalSource registration and have opened the ebook, click “Bookshelf” in the upper left corner.
- At the top of your Bookshelf page, you will be prompted with the question, “Want to read your books offline?” and may select download instructions for your device.
- Once you’ve created a VitalSource Bookshelf account and have downloaded the VitalSource Bookshelf App for desktop or mobile, you can read your ebook offline through the app on your device.